Georgia Association of International Educators
About GAIE Conferences
Winter Conference 2018
Winter 2018 Conference Schedule & Sessions
Past Conference Sessions
Sponsors Registration Winter 2018
Sponsors - Winter 2018
Scholarship Resource List
International Students Scholarship
GA NAFSA Leaders
Study in the States
2016 GAIE SUMMER Conference Survey
Indicates required field
1. What is your primary area in International Education?
International Student and Scholar Services
International Enrollment Management
Teaching, Learning, Scholarship
English as a Second Language
1. If Other please specify:
2. What was/were you main reason(s) for attending this conference?
To attend presentations by peers in my field
To attend presentations by governmental agencies or non-peer organizations
To give a presentation
Consortium meeting (state, GILC,Study GA, etc)
I am a conference sponsor
Check all that apply
2. If other, please specify
3. How useful to your job was the information presented at the conference?
1- not useful at all
5- very useful
4. In general, how would you rate the organization and preparedness of the presenters?
1- not at all prepared
5- very prepared
5. In general how knowledgable were the presenters on the topics covered?
1- not at all knowledgeable
5- very knowledgeable
6. In general, how current was the information presented at the conference?
1- not at all current
5- very current
7. How accurately did the session content match the descriptions in the program?
1- not accurately at all
5- very accurately
8. How would you rank the conference location (i.e-city)?
Content with it
Not my fondest place
9. How would you rank the conference facilities?
10. How satisfied were you with the conference as a whole?
1- not at all satisfied
5- completely satisfied
Please give any comments or suggestions for us to improve the conference for the future.
Tumblr Hit Counter